My heart aches. I just got a call from an old friend/room mate. We haven't seen each other in almost 10 years, but we speak from time to time, and my love for her still goes on. She is one of the best friends I've ever had. Today she called me to tell me that her and her husband are separating. Because of his unfaithfulness and his wish to be with someone else. I didn't know what to say to her. My heart aches for her and what she's going through. What do you say to someone who is going through this when you happen to have a great marriage, and have never experienced what she is experiencing? Ultimately I'm praying for his salvation and the restoration of there marriage. But in the mean time Lord Jesus speak peace to her heart!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
güzel bir paylaşım
Post a Comment