BTW, I'm going to be 30 in 2 days. Ben and I are going away for the weekend and are staying at a bed and breakfast, going to a tea shop, antiquing, and going to a big book store. I'm excited because we've never done anything like it! I had a slight moment of panic last night when I realized that I would be 40 in 10 years. It doesn't bother me being older, just the fact that the past 10 years have gone by too quickly, and I want to make sure and cherish the next 10 years with my husband and children. It's funny, when I was 20 I thought of 30 as being old. Now it don't seem so bad and I feel just as young and probably just as immature as I did then. :)
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I always thought 30 seemed old... now my husband is 30 and I'm fast approaching. I always viewed '30' as a smiling someone with a bunch of kids... wait... thats you. And ME!!!
Oh my.
I wouldn't trade my life for anything!
Enjoy your very special day!!!! And the year to come!
Ha ha! It truly is! Ben and I were commenting the other day how boring our lives would be without our children.
Thanks, I enjoyed my day immensely.
good
Post a Comment