BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Once a month cooking

Being a home teaching family, we get pretty busy around here. So i've decided to try once a month cooking. You make up several meals in the period of a day and then freeze them in the size portions you want. I tried it several months ago and liked it, but didn't really have very many recipes. I searched on the web the other day and found this web site with recipes specifically for freezing. http://www.momsbudget.com/freezerrecipes

I'm trying a few of the recipes today. Hopefully they will be good. So far I've done Teriyaki Chicken, Honey Ginger Chicken, and A potato casserole. I'm excited about this because this could really make my day run a lot smoother!

2 comments:

Robert Sagor said...

I really want to do this also. Or at least once a week, something like that!

Moore Family said...

Mine is actually more like every two weeks. Because that's how often we get groceries.