BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

Grumps

Everybody in this house seems to have the grumps this morning. Is this a typical Monday? No not really. We had a long weekend of working hard on the house and staying up late playing games and watching movies. So now we are all pooped out and on each others nerves. This is kind of a recipe for disaster for homeschool ( uncooperative children, and a testy mother). So today we will probably take it easy and only read interesting books and forget about book work.

Ben has been reading Prince Caspian to the kids at night, so maybe I'll read some of that. What else?..... Maybe our Christian Liberty press Nature Reader, and the science book Our Fathers World. Maybe we'll color a bunch of pictures. Or go outside and roll in the mud (or not). Who knows.

6 comments:

Salehi Six said...

Sounds like a great plan! Fun and logical. :)

Katie said...

Ah, yes...sometimes you just have to chill out! Hope you're doing well, Sarah. =o) ("katidid")

Katie said...

I just read what I posted. I didn't mean you personally needed to chill out! Lol... Sorry. I just mean, sometimes that's what has to happen with the day. Take care!

Moore Family said...

Ha ha Katie! Don't worry, I'm not the type of person you have to walk on egg shells around. Besides, I DO need to chill out. He he he. :) It's better to do that and have a "relaxed" day of home school, than be in my children's face all day long about things that don't even matter.
We are doing well. I hope you are too. Miss ya!

Katie said...

I miss you too! And one of these days I still want to meet you and your family. Have a good day!

Moore Family said...

I'd enjoy that very much! Maybe one of these days we'll be in the same area of the united states. (or at least a couple hundred miles from each other) :0