So I'm sitting here, on the computer, way past my bedtime, sipping ginger tea. "Why is that?" you may ask. Well, it is very simple really. My tummy hates meat (or maybe it hates me, I'm not sure which) . Especially certain meats like pork and beef. It won't digest. It'll just sit there and of course I'll get sick as a dog. I think it has to do with my gal bladder, and not being able to digest high fatty stuff, but I'm not sure about that, and I'm not going to the doctor. Tonight I ate these yummy chicken brautworst type things. They were rather greasy. I can usually eat chicken with no problem, but apparently not tonight, and not this type of chicken. So now, I'm sitting here in misery, drinking ginger tea in hopes that it will help my food to digest, so I don't spend the rest of the night on the toilet (I know you really wanted to know that).
So, any of you naturally minded people out there have any suggestions for me and my issue?
For your viewing pleasure, two cute fellows outside my window the other day.
3 comments:
I'm not positive how helpful this would be, but the thing that comes to mind is kefir. It's loaded with beneficial bacteria and enzymes, too, I think. Can't hurt, might help! :-)
Oh! I'm sorry! Thats a bummer.
You could try taking enzymes - I have NO idea of which kind, but I'm sure you could get some at iherb.
Then, maybe you could start making kombucha...
Good luck!
I used to take a bunch of enzymes. The chewable kind, but they started to make my teeth hurt ( I had this horrible fear that they were eating away at my teeth) I suppose there is probably a kind that you can just swallow.
I need to find a new scoby. Mine has bluish mold growing on it. :0
Post a Comment