BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving!


Wow, it's been a while since I posted ANYTHING on here. What on earth should I post about? I have no idea.


So this is thanksgiving week. What do you all have planned? We will be going to my Dad's at noon and then to my grandparents at 5pm. I wonder how much weight I'll gain? ;)

So since this IS thanksgiving week after all, I guess I'll post some things that I'm thankful for. ....

I could put the usual stuff. You know, house, clothes, food, family..etc. But I won't. What I'm most thankful for this year and every year is Jesus. Without him, life would be unbearable. I would have no hope or reason for living. Lets face it. If we did not have the hope of an eternal future with Him our lives would feel meaningless. All the the mundane things in life could drive a person to a midlife crisis at least once a week. :) But the thought that all of this isn't for naught, gives hope. What we do each day has meaning and consequences. I'm so thankful for a heavenly Father that pursues me. Who isn't content to leave me as I am. Who changes me and moulds me into what I'm supposed to be in Him. Without Him there is no Hope! With Him there is LIFE!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Patrick and Emily said...

Amen Sarah! Nice Picture too!

Katie said...

Hi Sarah! So nice to "hear" from you. =o) I hope your Thanksgiving was wonderful. I'm sure you're working on Christmas, now!