I discovered something very disgusting and disturbing today. On the left hand side and further down on this page is a live feed thingy that I put on here. I thought it would be interesting to see where people are from that are looking at my blog. It also says how they found it. Well I've been seeing people that have visited my blog that were googling "sleeping cuties" and "girly pictures" . Those just so happen to be titles of 2 of my posts. It dawned on me that these people were looking for porn, but instead were finding pictures of my children. It made me so sick to my stomach. I ended up editing those posts and changing the title. But I think in a couple of days I'm going to write a post to those addicted to porn, and point them to God, and title the post with something that will pop up in google when they are searching for porn. Got an opinion?
Thanks, Sarah
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Disgusting!
Posted by Moore Family at 10:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have met you in 7xSunday. I follow your blog along with many others. I was just going to tell you, that you might want to consider changing your preferences to where when googled, nothing will show on your blog. Like if they googled girls, your blog would not pop up for people searching for porn or other things. Just an idea. :) Love your blog by the way!
I agree that people looking for porn are disgusting. I thought about it and I don't think there's really anything that you should change. People with sick minds can make anything seem dirty. There are so many different types of perverts out there that you could get sick just trying to cover all your bases.
If someone was thinking of perversion and found your site they probably left it quickly. If they stayed, I'd imagine that they were convicted by the purity that you portray.
Keep up the witnessing and enjoy your family!
I love your blog! :)
I had the same issue. Only people were ending up at my blog by searching for 'kindergarten girls' since I had my little one's first day of school pictures posted. *THAT* made me truly sick. I just deleted the pictures. I was wondering how to keep my innocent pictures safe from those types of people and yet still be able to post pics for my distant friends and relatives to see?
Post a Comment