BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Gardening and bug hunting


Today we marked the kid's gardens with bricks and railroad ties. The kids are VERY excited about having there very own garden. When I asked Aaron what he wanted to plant in his he very innocently told me "money plants". I got a big kick out of that! He has now decided that he wants to plant corn, tomatoes, garlic, and potatoes. Caleb also want some money plants in his garden, but is willing to settle for pumpkins and tomatoes. Anna is just happy to have her own spot and hasn't decided on anything yet.

Here is a picture of Daddy, Aaron, Caleb, Anna, and a friends little girl looking at all the cool bug and snails on the railroad ties......

4 comments:

ohhollyf said...

Fun ! Are they going to pick the bugs the eat thier fruit/veggies ?
We battle "bettle bugs"" getting into our garden. Holly

Roehrman said...

Probably :) I prefer organic gardening, but haven't figured it all out yet. :)

Moore Family said...

Okay, I guess I was accidently in someone elses account....oops
-Sarah

Roehrman said...

To weird! Click on Emily and it goes to my blog!